THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

SURVIVING TIPS...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

JUST THE TWO OF UZZZ...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hollow Love..


MY HOLLOW LOVE..



You are always an angel in my life,


You shall rose and build a life,


Forever it takes, forever it last,


For you are so special ever last.





Our love is pure, however stained with sorrow,


It’s always dark for every tomorrow.


Try hard, try smart, try all you might,


For it could never resist your sight.





Be true, be real and be truthful,


Even though your life is too handful.


Could not let go, could not forget,


For God had planned and then we met.





By chance, by fate, by cupid arrow,


My love will grow deeper tomorrow,


Though hard, though rough and even it’s tough,


My heart will beat no matter how rough.





Either run, walk or even crawl,


I could never let my baby fall.


Let fire burns down all hatred,


For there is no guarantee altered.





You are fine and you are noble,


The sweetest being who is also humble.


Proud of you and always do,


For thy never shy to say I do.





Throw me away with all you might,


You could never forget even my sight,


For I am your heart, your heartbeat and soul,


As long as it beats till we grow old.





To have, to be and forever to hold,


Obstacles could never put us on hold.


Till my body rotten and my life stop,


Will love you no matter how hard I will drop





Xoxoxo


Sexilyblur79

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu..improvement!
can feel the hollow love =p

sexilyblur79 said...

well..it was written a few years back among my other collections..hehe