THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

SURVIVING TIPS...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

JUST THE TWO OF UZZZ...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

MERDEKA!!!!


First and foremost, Happy 51st Independence Day to our motherland, Malaysia...I got to say that I'm very proud to be Malaysian and non others.. One, for the freedom we get, did not come easy. Second, living in a multiracial country in unity, is far more rewarding than in a foreign land. And thirdly, we are rich with cultures, beliefs, religions, food, people and definitely languages. It's a safe country to live in and may it be safe for our future generations as well.



Everyone is happy to celebrate the national day in every states. Here I am in JB, still hearing fireworks everywhere. I really do enjoy all the privileges that we Malaysians get here. I remember, back then when I was studying overseas, the people are not as colourful as us. We are so used to hearing all sorts of languages in our daily lives and yet we understand each other. We are more than able to switch from one language to the other even though not as fluent, yet understandable. That's the beauty that Malaysia possess and it makes us far more interesting than others..



And here's a thought..Are we taking all these for granted?? It is still a question that lingers in my head. Do we forsake it all without us knowing? Still no answer to that.



Sincerely, I am quite dissapointed lately when I read the newspaper. It tends to portray negative images to our beloved motherland. Sometimes I wonder, why all these people who created havoc in our darling, did not see the peacefulness we are enjoying? Is it Selfishness, greed, money, position, ego or is it just plain ignorance? Or is it just human...



Despite all these mishaps, as truly Malaysian, I would say, we'll get through it as we always do... So Malaysians, have faith!! Cheers..

0 comments: